Course 18. How To Do Forehand Power Drive
This course shows and explain how to do forehand power drive. Its grip, step, setting posture, how to hit and how to teach/practice step by step
There are three different types of forehand drive in badminton which are power drive, tap drive and under arm drive.
This course is all about power drive. It shows and demonstrate each steps and hitting actions.
Ready posture, how to change grip, how to set your wrist and racket, how to hit and how to recover. There are five steps involved with this skill.
This skill is used when you are taking shuttlecock a little bit higher then net.
All the right skills as well as wrong skills are demonstrated for you to compare.
How to practice/teach this skill step by step is also provided.
LJB Badminton Club Founder Dr. Lee Jae Bok
- Korean National Doubles Champion 1979
- Korean National Singles Champion 1980
- Korean National Mixed Doubles Champion 1981
- Korean National Team Coach 1986-1987
- British Olympic Team Coach 1990-1992
- English National Team Coach 1990-1992
- English National Team Coaching Adviser 1993
- English National Men Singles Coach 2005-2007
- 7th World Badminton Coaching Conference Speaker 1991
- 10th World Badminton Coaching Conference Speaker 1997
- 13th World Badminton Coaching Conference Speaker 2003
- European Badminton Coaches Conference Speaker 1998
- European Badminton Coaches Conference Speaker 1993
- Hong Kong Badminton Coaching Conference Speaker 1992
- Malaysia Badminton Coaches Conference Speaker 1997
- Austrian Badminton Coaching Conference Speaker 1992-1995,1999
- “Coach 98” Coaching Conference Opening Speaker 1998
- KBS (Korean National TV) Badminton Commentator 1999-2003
- “Service to English Badminton” Award Received 1996