Course 24. How to do forehand tap drive
This course is about forehand tap drive which is very compact, deceptive and shape attacking shot. It is used when shuttlecock is about net height
There are three different types of forehand drive. Power drive is for when shuttlecock is higher then net.
Under arm drive is for when shuttlecock is lower then net. Tap drive is for when shuttlecock is same height as net.
This course is about tap drive. This hitting skill must be compact, shape and deceptive. It shows how to do the skill step by step.
Also it shows the right way as well as the common wrong ways.
For the players and coaches who have not done this skill before, it also shows how to practice step by step.
It can be said that this skill is an advanced skill and used more in doubles and mixed doubles.
LJB Badminton Club Founder Dr. Lee Jae Bok
- Korean National Doubles Champion 1979
- Korean National Singles Champion 1980
- Korean National Mixed Doubles Champion 1981
- Korean National Team Coach 1986-1987
- British Olympic Team Coach 1990-1992
- English National Team Coach 1990-1992
- English National Team Coaching Adviser 1993
- English National Men Singles Coach 2005-2007
- 7th World Badminton Coaching Conference Speaker 1991
- 10th World Badminton Coaching Conference Speaker 1997
- 13th World Badminton Coaching Conference Speaker 2003
- European Badminton Coaches Conference Speaker 1998
- European Badminton Coaches Conference Speaker 1993
- Hong Kong Badminton Coaching Conference Speaker 1992
- Malaysia Badminton Coaches Conference Speaker 1997
- Austrian Badminton Coaching Conference Speaker 1992-1995,1999
- “Coach 98” Coaching Conference Opening Speaker 1998
- KBS (Korean National TV) Badminton Commentator 1999-2003
- “Service to English Badminton” Award Received 1996