Course 25. How to do backhand power drive
This course is about backhand power drive which can be used when shuttlecock is a bit high. All the right & wrong is shown as well as how to practice.
There are three different types of backhand drive in badminton.
Power drive when shuttlecock is bit higher then the net. Tap drive, when shuttlecock is same height. Under arm drive when shuttlecock is lower then the net.
This course is for power drive. How to do the skill right way and the right way and the wrong ways on each actions are included.
For the payers and coaches who have not done it before, how to practice this skill step by step is also shown.
LJB Badminton Club Founder Dr. Lee Jae Bok
- Korean National Doubles Champion 1979
- Korean National Singles Champion 1980
- Korean National Mixed Doubles Champion 1981
- Korean National Team Coach 1986-1987
- British Olympic Team Coach 1990-1992
- English National Team Coach 1990-1992
- English National Team Coaching Adviser 1993
- English National Men Singles Coach 2005-2007
- 7th World Badminton Coaching Conference Speaker 1991
- 10th World Badminton Coaching Conference Speaker 1997
- 13th World Badminton Coaching Conference Speaker 2003
- European Badminton Coaches Conference Speaker 1998
- European Badminton Coaches Conference Speaker 1993
- Hong Kong Badminton Coaching Conference Speaker 1992
- Malaysia Badminton Coaches Conference Speaker 1997
- Austrian Badminton Coaching Conference Speaker 1992-1995,1999
- “Coach 98” Coaching Conference Opening Speaker 1998
- KBS (Korean National TV) Badminton Commentator 1999-2003
- “Service to English Badminton” Award Received 1996