Course 32. Forehand drop shot-1-Plain and simple but very important drop shot
There are number of different types of forehand drop shots and this is the one used much more then others. All other drop shots can be developed from this.
This drop shot is simple and plain but very important drop shot. This drop shot allows player to make very good effective placement during a match.
It is safe and make less mistakes. I personally think this is the most important drop shot for a player to be able to well.
Before a player try to do deceptive slice drop shots, he/she must learn this drop shot first.
After a player learn this drop shot, all other advanced deceptive slice drop shot can be trained.
LJB Badminton Club Founder Dr. Lee Jae Bok
- Korean National Doubles Champion 1979
- Korean National Singles Champion 1980
- Korean National Mixed Doubles Champion 1981
- Korean National Team Coach 1986-1987
- British Olympic Team Coach 1990-1992
- English National Team Coach 1990-1992
- English National Team Coaching Adviser 1993
- English National Men Singles Coach 2005-2007
- 7th World Badminton Coaching Conference Speaker 1991
- 10th World Badminton Coaching Conference Speaker 1997
- 13th World Badminton Coaching Conference Speaker 2003
- European Badminton Coaches Conference Speaker 1998
- European Badminton Coaches Conference Speaker 1993
- Hong Kong Badminton Coaching Conference Speaker 1992
- Malaysia Badminton Coaches Conference Speaker 1997
- Austrian Badminton Coaching Conference Speaker 1992-1995,1999
- “Coach 98” Coaching Conference Opening Speaker 1998
- KBS (Korean National TV) Badminton Commentator 1999-2003
- “Service to English Badminton” Award Received 1996