Course 5. Backhand Clear - The most powerful hitting skill: "The Wave"
This is the most powerful backhand hitting skill. It is called "The Wave". It uses wave movement and generates explosive power.
This course will teach you the most powerful way to hit a backhand clear. When you use wave hitting action, you will generate much more power in your backhand clear. Each skill is explained in detail.
This course is for advanced and professional players.
LJB Badminton Club Founder Dr. Lee Jae Bok
- Korean National Doubles Champion 1979
- Korean National Singles Champion 1980
- Korean National Mixed Doubles Champion 1981
- Korean National Team Coach 1986-1987
- British Olympic Team Coach 1990-1992
- English National Team Coach 1990-1992
- English National Team Coaching Adviser 1993
- English National Men Singles Coach 2005-2007
- 7th World Badminton Coaching Conference Speaker 1991
- 10th World Badminton Coaching Conference Speaker 1997
- 13th World Badminton Coaching Conference Speaker 2003
- European Badminton Coaches Conference Speaker 1998
- European Badminton Coaches Conference Speaker 1993
- Hong Kong Badminton Coaching Conference Speaker 1992
- Malaysia Badminton Coaches Conference Speaker 1997
- Austrian Badminton Coaching Conference Speaker 1992-1995,1999
- “Coach 98” Coaching Conference Opening Speaker 1998
- KBS (Korean National TV) Badminton Commentator 1999-2003
- “Service to English Badminton” Award Received 1996
PreviewLesson 1. What is it? (8:06)
PreviewLesson 2. Hitting action (2:28)
StartLesson 3. Set your wrist right (2:12)
StartLesson 4. Hold it before you hit (4:07)
StartLesson 5. Fully stop and start (3:38)
StartLesson 6. Move away from it (5:27)
StartLesson 7. Use your thumb right (2:32)
StartLesson 8. Swing Vertically (2:29)
StartLesson 9. How to Train for It? (10:42)