Course 43. 6 Different concept hitting skills-3-Move racket shortest way
It shows the benefits of moving your racket to the shuttlecock he shortest way.
It shows one of the 6 different concept of hitting skills which is to moving your racket to the shuttlecock the shortest way.
You can get to the shuttlecock fastest way. Havuing options to change shots at the last moment.
Be able to make much deceptions.
It allows and enable you to make a lot more advanced shots
it is a must skill for advanced players.
LJB Badminton Club Founder Dr. Lee Jae Bok
- Korean National Doubles Champion 1979
- Korean National Singles Champion 1980
- Korean National Mixed Doubles Champion 1981
- Korean National Team Coach 1986-1987
- British Olympic Team Coach 1990-1992
- English National Team Coach 1990-1992
- English National Team Coaching Adviser 1993
- English National Men Singles Coach 2005-2007
- 7th World Badminton Coaching Conference Speaker 1991
- 10th World Badminton Coaching Conference Speaker 1997
- 13th World Badminton Coaching Conference Speaker 2003
- European Badminton Coaches Conference Speaker 1998
- European Badminton Coaches Conference Speaker 1993
- Hong Kong Badminton Coaching Conference Speaker 1992
- Malaysia Badminton Coaches Conference Speaker 1997
- Austrian Badminton Coaching Conference Speaker 1992-1995,1999
- “Coach 98” Coaching Conference Opening Speaker 1998
- KBS (Korean National TV) Badminton Commentator 1999-2003
- “Service to English Badminton” Award Received 1996