"NEW FREE CLIPS FOR VISITORS"
These are the free clips for visitors to view and I hope you like them
LJB Badminton Club Founder Dr. Lee Jae Bok
- Korean National Doubles Champion 1979
- Korean National Singles Champion 1980
- Korean National Mixed Doubles Champion 1981
- Korean National Team Coach 1986-1987
- British Olympic Team Coach 1990-1992
- English National Team Coach 1990-1992
- English National Team Coaching Adviser 1993
- English National Men Singles Coach 2005-2007
- 7th World Badminton Coaching Conference Speaker 1991
- 10th World Badminton Coaching Conference Speaker 1997
- 13th World Badminton Coaching Conference Speaker 2003
- European Badminton Coaches Conference Speaker 1998
- European Badminton Coaches Conference Speaker 1993
- Hong Kong Badminton Coaching Conference Speaker 1992
- Malaysia Badminton Coaches Conference Speaker 1997
- Austrian Badminton Coaching Conference Speaker 1992-1995,1999
- “Coach 98” Coaching Conference Opening Speaker 1998
- KBS (Korean National TV) Badminton Commentator 1999-2003
- “Service to English Badminton” Award Received 1996
FREE CLIPS FOR VISITORS
Available in days
days after you enroll
Start1-Badminton-FUN CLIP-You can do it! If you have good posture (Do not do it in a match) - FROM COURSE 2 (2:44)
Start2-Badminton-FUN CLIP-You can do it! if you have a very loose grip - FROM COURSE 2 (4:08)
Start3. What is "STEP ONE"? - FROM COURSE 1 (3:23)
Start4. Comparing all the right and wrong CLEAR steps - FROM COURSE 3 (3:48)
Start5. The most powerful BACKHAND CLEAR hitting skill "The Wave" (1) What is it? - FROM COURSE 5 (8:06)
Start6. Detail grip for backhand drop shot - FROM COURSE 7 (6:51)
Start7. Be Strong Against Better one and Respect Weaker one - FROM COURSE 8 (3:51)
Start8. What is the "Recovery Step" FROM COURSE 9 (2:08)
Start9. Smash Defence in doubles - Right body posture FROM COURSE 10 (5:15)
Start10. Forehand Clear- What you must consider - FROM COURSE 16 (5:39)
Start11. Alternative and different concept footwork skills (Waht is it?) - FROM COURSE 17 (3:14)
Start12. How to Do Forehand Tap Drive (What is it?) - FROM COURSE 24 (2:24)
Start13. Deceptive Revers Slice Drop Shot (What is it?) - FROM COURSE 33 (3:49)
Start14. Deceptive Slice Drop Shot From Right Rear Court (What is it?) - FROM COURSE 38 (2:53)
Start15. Backhand Deceptive Net Flick (What is it?) - FROM COURSE 47 (3:56)
Start16. How to Teach Smash Defence in Doubles (1) Teach the right location - FROM COURSE 52 (4:33)
Start17. Correction 1. Clear, drop & smash-Turning Face & Body too much to side - FROM COURSE 499 (8:13)
Start18. Task 19. Doubles Positioning practice - FROM COURSE 500 - Month 1 (7:04)
Start19. Lesson 14. The Best Tactics In Singles - FROM COURSE 501-Month 1 (8:07)
Start20. Lesson 4. Do not feed from the centre all the time - FROM COURSE 502 Month 1 (4:32)
Start21-Hitting Action-Forehand Clear - FROM COURSE 497. Month 1. (2:26)
Start22-Hitting Action-Forehand Tap Net Kill - FROM COURSE 497. Month 1. (2:08)
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.