'NEW" Course 52. How to Teach Smash Defence in Doubles
How to correct common mistakes and how to teach beginners step by step
LJB Badminton Club Founder Dr. Lee Jae Bok
- Korean National Doubles Champion 1979
- Korean National Singles Champion 1980
- Korean National Mixed Doubles Champion 1981
- Korean National Team Coach 1986-1987
- British Olympic Team Coach 1990-1992
- English National Team Coach 1990-1992
- English National Team Coaching Adviser 1993
- English National Men Singles Coach 2005-2007
- 7th World Badminton Coaching Conference Speaker 1991
- 10th World Badminton Coaching Conference Speaker 1997
- 13th World Badminton Coaching Conference Speaker 2003
- European Badminton Coaches Conference Speaker 1998
- European Badminton Coaches Conference Speaker 1993
- Hong Kong Badminton Coaching Conference Speaker 1992
- Malaysia Badminton Coaches Conference Speaker 1997
- Austrian Badminton Coaching Conference Speaker 1992-1995,1999
- “Coach 98” Coaching Conference Opening Speaker 1998
- KBS (Korean National TV) Badminton Commentator 1999-2003
- “Service to English Badminton” Award Received 1996
Course 52. How to Teach Smash Defence in Doubles
Available in days
days after you enroll
StartLesson 1. How to Teach Smash Defence in Doubles (1) Teach the right location first (4:33)
StartLesson 2. How to Teach Smash Defence in Doubles (2) Teach the STEP ONE (3:05)
StartLesson 3. How to Teach Smash Defence in Doubles (3) Teach step forward when he hit (3:28)
StartLesson 4. How to Teach Smash Defence in Doubles (4) Teach to wait and not to rush to shuttlecock (4:49)
StartLesson 5. How to Teach Smash Defence in Doubles (5) Teach not to assume (2:55)
StartLesson 6. How to Teach Smash Defence in Doubles (6) Do not gamble and not to ready over arm (11:56)
PreviewLesson 7. How to Teach Smash Defence in Doubles (7) How to teach beginners step by step (10:40)
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.