Course 29. All about racket grip, how to grip right and wrong, long grip or short grip and thick grip or thin grip.
This course shows on how to grip and other relevant topics about racket grip
This course shows 4 different things about racket grip.
How to grip right way and also it shows the wrong way grip too.
How to change grip. From neutral/ready grip to backhand or forehand grip.
If you should grip long or short and why.
If you should have thick grip or thin grip and why.
LJB Badminton Club Founder Dr. Lee Jae Bok
- Korean National Doubles Champion 1979
- Korean National Singles Champion 1980
- Korean National Mixed Doubles Champion 1981
- Korean National Team Coach 1986-1987
- British Olympic Team Coach 1990-1992
- English National Team Coach 1990-1992
- English National Team Coaching Adviser 1993
- English National Men Singles Coach 2005-2007
- 7th World Badminton Coaching Conference Speaker 1991
- 10th World Badminton Coaching Conference Speaker 1997
- 13th World Badminton Coaching Conference Speaker 2003
- European Badminton Coaches Conference Speaker 1998
- European Badminton Coaches Conference Speaker 1993
- Hong Kong Badminton Coaching Conference Speaker 1992
- Malaysia Badminton Coaches Conference Speaker 1997
- Austrian Badminton Coaching Conference Speaker 1992-1995,1999
- “Coach 98” Coaching Conference Opening Speaker 1998
- KBS (Korean National TV) Badminton Commentator 1999-2003
- “Service to English Badminton” Award Received 1996